WHERE & WHEN :
THE NORTHWEST – June to December departing from Nosy Be – towards the Radama islands, Nosy Saba, Nosy Lava and Majunga further South (7 to 10 days), or North to the Mitsio islands (5 or 4 days from Port St Louis on the mainland) weather permitting.
Or you can join us on our famous « World Tour of Nosy Be », if you only have 3 spare days.
◊ Nosy Be – JULY to NOVEMBER
- Radama islands (minimum 5 days)
- The bays on the big island (3 days or more)
◊ Morondava – MAY to MID-JUNE & DECEMBER to EARLY JANUARY
- Belo/mer & islets (3 to 8 days)
◊ Mangily/Ifaty – APRIL & EARLY MAY
- The great coral reef from Salary to Andavadoaka (minimum 5 days)
THE WEST & SOUTHWEST – April and May departing from Morondava or Mangily/Ifaty – towards the Northwestn: the Barren Islands (8 to 10 days from Morondava), or towards the Southn: Belo-sur-Mer, The Dune of Mité, the islets off Belo-sur-mer, Morombe, Andavadoaka, the Assassins’ Bay, Ambatomilo, Salary, St Augustin Bay and Anakao (3 to 15 days depending how far down you want to go).
- Mitsio islands (minimum 5 days)
- Day outings
- Barren islands (minimum 8 days)